Anybody still have Reach and play it?

Anybody still have Reach and play it?

Postby Pauly » Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:19 am

I just bought this game back and I'm enjoying playing Team SWAT again. If anybody wants to party up that still has the game I'm down. Need some folks who enjoy playing this game.
Pauly
Lieutenant 3
Lieutenant 3

Re: Anybody still have Reach and play it?

Postby Musashi1596 » Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:15 pm

I think Spazzy still plays it, but he's a chatbox lurker and will probably never see this post...
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Pauly » Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:04 pm

I hate that contraption.
Pauly
Lieutenant 3
Lieutenant 3

Postby jgrimes » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:30 pm

I have been showing some interest in it lately, but after watching some mp gameplay I think maybe not. Seems to me like it takes an as load of hits to kill, and after watching the footage I can see where the COD players that jump straight up into the air whilst firing get it from. I watched an hours worth of footage and my decision is no for now. Maybe when a new Halo comes out I will get in on it, but joining an online game where everyone has years of time invested in it is only gonna frustrate me more because they're gonna be so good at it and i will essentially be their easy kills.
jgrimes
Gunnery Sergeant 2
Gunnery Sergeant 2

Postby Pauly » Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:05 pm

jgrimes wrote:I have been showing some interest in it lately, but after watching some mp gameplay I think maybe not. Seems to me like it takes an as load of hits to kill, and after watching the footage I can see where the COD players that jump straight up into the air whilst firing get it from. I watched an hours worth of footage and my decision is no for now. Maybe when a new Halo comes out I will get in on it, but joining an online game where everyone has years of time invested in it is only gonna frustrate me more because they're gonna be so good at it and i will essentially be their easy kills.

Not in Team SWAT. Team SWAT is basically hardcore mode. One headshot is one kill. No grenades, Two frontal melees for a kill, one to the back. It is the most fun you will have in Halo. Also, it doesn't matter. I haven't played the game since launch and just play to have fun. It only gets annoying if they have one guy spawn camping. That happens in COD as well so it doesn't really affect the game all too much. Look up some Team SWAT footage.
Pauly
Lieutenant 3
Lieutenant 3

Postby False Truth » Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:35 am

I do
False Truth
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby Wolffie » Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:48 pm

I used to play this shit back when I got my Xbox 360. Halo 2 was my first rated M game, but Halo 3 flat out sucked.

Reach was pretty good, and I RAPED at multiplayer. I came out on top almost every game.

After I became a HC PC gamer though, when I came back, I just couldn't play it. My hands were shacky and I couldn't play. The only 360 game I can still play perfectly okay, is Black Ops.
http://www.techsection.org
A technology forums founded by me, featuring sections for computer hardware and software, science, politics, music, and more. Check it out, if you please.
Wolffie
Private
Private

Postby Ricco » Wed May 16, 2012 5:34 pm

I actually got this game with my xbox,played the game to the end and went for some additional achievments.i wasnt a really big fan of halo,but it seems cool,but althought what annoys me is that i cant play multiplayer?or im just pretty stupid and dont know how,im really thinking of selling it and getting Read Dead Redemption,thats the main reason i bought an xbox lul
Ricco
Lieutenant 2
Lieutenant 2

Postby MA2Peaces » Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:26 am

I have Halo Anniversary and the multiplayer is apart of Reach
I'm the best 14 year old ever.
http://www.youtube.com/user/marcanthonydvs
MA2Peaces
Private First Class
Private First Class

Return to Halo Reach