Football Manager Sign Up

Football Manager Sign Up

Postby Crime-Slug » Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:06 am

If people are still interested in playing a football manager network game, I\'m still happy to host it. This is open to original members of PrestigeGamerz as well of course/ :D
Crime-Slug
Private
Private

Re: Football Manager Sign Up

Postby L_ha » Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:08 pm

meeeeee,
L_ha
Private
Private

Postby MztikalAce » Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:28 pm

okies i got FM10 now too so im defo up for a FM session well after tuesday that is gotta do cwk this weekend and monday :( ) havant and waterlooville woop
MztikalAce
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Crime-Slug » Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:20 am

[quote="MztikalAce":d0k4kwqx]okies i got FM10 now too so im defo up for a FM session well after tuesday that is gotta do cwk this weekend and monday :( ) havant and waterlooville woop[/quote]

I went to College in Havant :D
They aren\'t so good this season
Crime-Slug
Private
Private

Postby MztikalAce » Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:52 am

i couldnt play with my fav teams of fm08 and fm09 afc wimbledon and hayes and yeading(which is like literally 30mins drive away from me there stadium, there players use the david llyods that is like 10mins walk from me lol driving there hayes and yeading written on car, cracks me up lol.
but yea both them went to the BSP this year so like had to choose another team to play with so i chose the one that was predicted mid table and had a decent budget and wage budget for me to sign some free players lol,
MztikalAce
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Crime-Slug » Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:25 pm

[quote="MztikalAce":1up1rr8v]i couldnt play with my fav teams of fm08 and fm09 afc wimbledon and hayes and yeading(which is like literally 30mins drive away from me there stadium, there players use the david llyods that is like 10mins walk from me lol driving there hayes and yeading written on car, cracks me up lol.
but yea both them went to the BSP this year so like had to choose another team to play with so i chose the one that was predicted mid table and had a decent budget and wage budget for me to sign some free players lol,[/quote]

Havant have a good relationship with Portsmouth btw so make the most of the Pompey youth team which is suprisingly good
Crime-Slug
Private
Private

Postby L_ha » Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:09 pm

OMG that s too annoying.
Started with arsenal last night anddd guess what i forgot to save!!!!
I made like 6 amazing signings (Akinfeev, Bojan, 2 amazing young guys from brazil, Mata Cassano!) and my formation was amazing i beat chelsea 4-0!!!
i am vivid!
My attacking strength would have been unstoppable! Arshavin Van Persie Cassano Mata Bojan Walcott Vela .. Sold Bentdner n Eduardo.
Really am annoyed about that!
L_ha
Private
Private

Postby MztikalAce » Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:14 pm

ahh lol i terminated that link slug, cos it didnt enable youth players being sent here and they werent letting me get there reserves and pay 0% of wages so i had to terminate and i asked for a new one and got reading who sent me an amazing right mid and i tried loaning a few guys but the club accepted players rejected :( so ima allow it and ask them next season as my team seems pretty high in form had a lil blip though when i lost to notts county in 2nd round of fa cup 6-1 then i drew and lost in the league but now back to just scraping wins lol

and lol at harry
MztikalAce
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Crime-Slug » Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:50 pm

Just won the league with Man City last game of the season.
Tevez scored 32 in 34 league appearances :lol:
Dezko 17 and 14 assists in 27.
Finished the season 32 games unbeaten with 6 clean sheets in last 6. Ochoa now 619 mins without conceding :D
Vargas, Gourcuff, M.Diarra, Rosina, Van der Vaart were my other signings

Crap in the cups though

My respect goes to brum though. 1 point from 16 games and then got a new manager and finished 14th with 36 points
Crime-Slug
Private
Private

Postby L_ha » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:57 pm

When are we gona start this then lads?
L_ha
Private
Private

Next

Return to FIFA