PS3HEAD?

Re: PS3HEAD?

Postby gregg1991 » Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:52 pm

[quote="MztikalAce":3bkwfnsl]lol you serious, i thought he sent it to all of us, guess it was select people only, dont think harry got one either, but if its select people only im suprised i got one loool. oh and i shall be back on ps3 on wednesday w00p and gawd i missed you guys x[/quote]

yeah we missed you to........ :roll: :tease: lol
gregg1991
Corporal
Corporal

Postby goonerxxi » Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:11 pm

[quote="gregg1991":27ydr040]well cam(site\'s owner, 30 odd going on 3) went awol for 2 weeks, returned gave no excuse, never said anything & lost control of site by allowing too many uncommitted people in the league meaning no games got played & site turned into ghost town. In the meantime me & crime were looking for a new home & crime found here. We was warmly welcomed here & decided to quit ps3head once we got set here. crime said he\'s quitting first then i joined him but slagged cam off big time over way he ruined the site & treated us like shit & few hours later everyones account gets deleted & registration banned (again i remind you, 30 odd going on 3) so you have to beg & kiss his ass to re-join now as he thinks we\'re that sad & desperate but actually in fact its him who\'s sad & desperate.

Any questions?[/quote]

its funny coming from a "man" that cried and sulked everytime he got beat,and it just shows the real caracter that you are,slagging cama off behind his back,u have no caracter whatsoever,in fact,a person who cannot speak his mind out face to face is just a sign of a weak,ignorant young boy that still has a lot to learn about life.

I feel for cama and support him,because putting up with kids like you for as long as he did deserves my respect,now for you lot....i am sorry,you\'re all just a pathetic excuse of a human being.
He paid for site,kept it running,did a lot for you,all for you to enjoy,ALL FOR FREE.And what do you do?Exactly what an ignorant,pathetic monkey would.Slag him,call him a baby when in fact its all you that need to have a look at yourselves.

He spoke to me regarding sponsorship,i accepted to help,and for what i saw in my time since registering was a bunch of spoilt brats running around ragged,i must say i was very dissapointed with crime-slug,i really thought he was more mature,but then again,cama is the "3 year old" ennit?
I told him that you all leaving was the best thing that happened to the site,and believe it was! You think its going to die? Well,again,it just shows how pathetic you are.
If i were you gregg1991,i would take a good look at myself and i would start to wonder,because what you\'ve just described cama as,to me,it sounds more like you.
goonerxxi
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby gregg1991 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:25 pm

Now this is either going to be Cam or that DBgamez guy..or both. If its cam then i congratulate you on finding us and would like to say welcome, take a look and please close the door on your way out back to cardoso (take Audi with you so you\'ve got some one other then 8-aAce, Protuga and of course those spam bots to talk to). If it\'s the DBgamez guy then i advise you to drop your ridiculously high prices as i\'m surprised if you sell anything at those prices. Thanks to the prestigegamerz in-house store and their reasonable prices i will be doing any future purchases from there.

Now on to the matter of these comments you have given.

This is really face to face isn\'t it? Never going to see you to speak to you/him so can say what i want as there\'s not going to be any repercussions. At the end of the day its just words on a screen. For all you know i could be a highly intelligent Chinese government run computer program. But I would like to know what you know about life as to me it seems you could fit what you know on the back of a postage stamp.

Cam was everything i said in my opinion and that\'s being nice. Of course your going to stand up for him as he\'s your mate, but I\'ve got my opinion of him and you\'ve got your own. You say he paid for the site but I\'ll think Luke might disagree there as he made a considerable donation to the costs and got treated like shit in return and i feel sorry for Luke for this as he is a nice person and doesn\'t deserve to be used like that (refund his donation perhaps?)

If we was acting like "spoilt brats running around ragged" why didn\'t he do something to sort it out instead of running away from the problems that he failed to fix when he had the chance. Instead those problems grew bigger and led to us moving to our lovely new home which is perfectly run by sensible people :thumbleft:

And you say " i\'m a a person who cannot speak his mind out face to face is just a sign of a weak,ignorant young boy that still has a lot to learn about life", "just a pathetic excuse of a human being", " an ignorant,pathetic monkey" (if i was a person of coloured nature i would take this comment as highly racist) well what does that make you then by saying all this? Seems to me that you\'ve shot yourself in the foot there and fell down and past my level. So you trying to make anything out of my opinion looks a little bit silly now, doesn\'t it.

P.S of course i\'m not going to happy about losing am i, who is? The previous system at cardoso was flawed, even possibly fixed to suit certain members more then others. Now thanks to me and crime we have a fair system that everyone seems to like and has made this the best fifa league I\'ve ever played in and i\'m sure everyone else agrees. Feel free to take it back to cardoso with you, just think you might be lacking the numbers to fill up a league to play it with though.

Edited for : 1)posting my initial reaction which doesn\'t reflect my opinion 2)Spelling mistakes and 3)for posting this editing reasons part.
gregg1991
Corporal
Corporal

Postby goonerxxi » Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:29 pm

[quote="gregg1991":278w8wxg][quote="GoonerxXI":278w8wxg]

its funny coming from a "man" that cried and sulked everytime he got beat,and it just shows the real caracter that you are,slagging cama off behind his back,u have no caracter whatsoever,in fact,a person who cannot speak his mind out face to face is just a sign of a weak,ignorant young boy that still has a lot to learn about life.

I feel for cama and support him,because putting up with kids like you for as long as he did deserves my respect,now for you lot....i am sorry,you\'re all just a pathetic excuse of a human being.
He paid for site,kept it running,did a lot for you,all for you to enjoy,ALL FOR FREE.And what do you do?Exactly what an ignorant,pathetic monkey would.Slag him,call him a baby when in fact its all you that need to have a look at yourselves.

He spoke to me regarding sponsorship,i accepted to help,and for what i saw in my time since registering was a bunch of spoilt brats running around ragged,i must say i was very dissapointed with crime-slug,i really thought he was more mature,but then again,cama is the "3 year old" ennit?
I told him that you all leaving was the best thing that happened to the site,and believe it was! You think its going to die? Well,again,it just shows how pathetic you are.
If i were you gregg1991,i would take a good look at myself and i would start to wonder,because what you\'ve just described cama as,to me,it sounds more like you.[/quote]

Your a nobody so zip it, simple.[/quote]

Listen,silly excuse for a person.
You dont know me,but i know you,more than you realise.And i can tell you that my dog is more of a person than you are or will ever be.That sort of attitude and answer just proved that.
goonerxxi
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby Crime-Slug » Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:44 pm

[quote="GoonerxXI":1klfzv9u]
If i were you gregg1991,i would take a good look at myself and i would start to wonder,because what you\'ve just described cama as,to me,it sounds more like you.[/quote]

a) I was pretty mature about my exit I think, I didn\'t try and cause trouble and/or publicly lambast anyone. :P
b) You clearly are Cama :shock:

You made a sub account on your own site, then you joined BotN as GoonerXI with the name Tony and the cardoso admin email address
Even Audi could work that one out. (no offence to Audi\'s cousin, who seems a nice lad)

As for the general sweeping comment calling everyone a pathetic excuse of human being; That is not only harsh and unjustified but rules you out of our next league.

Disclaimer:
This post does not deserve a nasty response as it doesn\'t include anything that could possibly cause offence. (Except for the Audi bit)
:thumbright:
Crime-Slug
Private
Private

Postby samoye91 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:54 pm

[quote="GoonerxXI":18gdlg2v][quote="gregg1991":18gdlg2v][quote="GoonerxXI":18gdlg2v]

Your a nobody so zip it, simple.[/quote]

Listen,silly excuse for a person.
You dont know me,but i know you,more than you realise.And i can tell you that my dog is more of a person than you are or will ever be.That sort of attitude and answer just proved that.[/quote]

LOOL a dog though!!!!!!!!!!!!!! surely gregg cant accept that lool :lmao: and gregg the league structure ent that good is it? you could stilll fix the teams with this "ranking" system still i havent seen who ranked were
samoye91
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Postby L_ha » Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:09 pm

All i will say is while it lasted it was fun, but when bigger ambitions came in i dont think people were up to it and even wanted that to happen. i was very satisfied with a nice small community, that, in truth (do not deny this cam-my respect for you would go up a notch if you admit) was unfair in the fact that you cheated the team selection many times with certain people (including you and your son) recieving the better teams the majority of the time.
Now i would say that you should not come on our new home and distrupt it with your offensive and vulgar language. If you want to state you opinion please do without being so immature.

Adues Amigo. :thumbleft:
L_ha
Private
Private

Postby gregg1991 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:25 pm

[quote="samoye91":3raicp7p] LOOL a dog though!!!!!!!!!!!!!! surely gregg cant accept that lool :lmao: and gregg the league structure ent that good is it? you could stilll fix the teams with this "ranking" system still i havent seen who ranked were[/quote]

Sam, ignore the silly old man. If he claims to uphold such good morals then why does he need to use a sub account on his OWN site to spy on people then use that same account on BOTN where he thought we went before coming here. If he had any dignify he would have used his real account & not hid behind this poorly made attempt to cover himself up. A dog licking its own balls has more dignty then him as you never see a dog hiding itself when it does lick its balls. (they always do it in front of the guests lol)

As for the ranking system sam i have explained it to you already. I think you don\'t like it as you get the worse team, which you should take as a mark of respect.
gregg1991
Corporal
Corporal

Postby gregg1991 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:50 pm

[quote="L_ha":5lang02x]All i will say is while it lasted it was fun, but when bigger ambitions came in i dont think people were up to it and even wanted that to happen. i was very satisfied with a nice small community, that, in truth (do not deny this cam-my respect for you would go up a notch if you admit) was unfair in the fact that you cheated the team selection many times with certain people (including you and your son) recieving the better teams the majority of the time.
Now i would say that you should not come on our new home and distrupt it with your offensive and vulgar language. If you want to state you opinion please do without being so immature.

Adues Amigo. :thumbleft: [/quote]

Harry your right it was good while it lasted & what we had was good until cam ran off the 1st time. Then he refused to ban Audi even after a number of long serving members requested this. The final strike was running off for a 2nd time, deleting everyone & not explaining why he went, why he deleted everyone & why he quit the league after a few loses (crying & sulking perhaps?). Add to this the fixing of leagues & teams to suit himself, protuga & shawn (which he won\'t admit to) & the constant demoting & promoting of people\'s statuses. People just had enough of his childish behaviour & it forced everyone away. I\'m glad we left personally as everyone acts sensibly & maturally here....most of the time lol :tease: :woo: :thumbright:
gregg1991
Corporal
Corporal

Postby jamski1908 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:08 am

WOW!!! I missed alot !!!!!!!
jamski1908
Apprentice
Apprentice

PreviousNext

Return to FIFA