Wanting to play?

Wanting to play?

Postby demon xmyqx » Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:17 am

Ok, hi. So I have FIFA 10 for the PS3 and was wondering if anyone wanted to play. Just add my PSN. COBHC_x_DemoN and tell me you\'re from PGz. Thanks! Oh, I don\'t have a headset so don\'t worry about trash talk.
demon xmyqx
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Re: Wanting to play?

Postby nickatron » Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:43 pm

Only time i get to play FIFA is when i have mates down. Used to play Pro evo alot online, but got pissed of with the amount of twats who ps quit when you were hammering them. Kinda put me of playing online on this game...that and the fact being solely pro evo since the iss days, i\'m still struggling to get used to it! No such thing as tackling in this game, you just run into the man and you\'ve won the ball!

But if your looking for the odd game, im up for it. Be warned, i am shite! Stupid confusing controls.

360 turning circle is pretty sweet though.
nickatron
Corporal
Corporal

Postby demon xmyqx » Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:53 am

[quote="nickatron":3fk575ig]Only time i get to play FIFA is when i have mates down. Used to play Pro evo alot online, but got pissed of with the amount of twats who ps quit when you were hammering them. Kinda put me of playing online on this game...that and the fact being solely pro evo since the iss days, i\'m still struggling to get used to it! No such thing as tackling in this game, you just run into the man and you\'ve won the ball!

But if your looking for the odd game, im up for it. Be warned, i am shite! Stupid confusing controls.

360 turning circle is pretty sweet though.[/quote]

Don\'t worry, I\'m shite aswell. I really am not one for sports games. But I mean, it\'s football.
demon xmyqx
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Postby nickatron » Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:48 pm

Got your friend request. Usually like playing with the team i support against the team the other guy supports, not sure if the blue square league is in FIFA. :wink:

Fuck, the rate Middlesbrough\'s declining, i may be supporting a lower league team than you soon!

[size=150:1e0hgpmo]STRACHAN OUT![/size]
nickatron
Corporal
Corporal

Postby gregg1991 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:13 pm

Are you two still interested in playing in the league?
gregg1991
Corporal
Corporal

Return to FIFA