Re: Sign Up

Postby gregg1991 » Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:49 am

[quote="Gosu71":1rjgi2qy]If one of you guys want to moderate your FIFA forum then just let me know.

On another note, i\'m quite tempted to buy FIFA one day and join in a future league
[/quote]

Thanks, dunno which 1 of us would be the 1 who\'s in charge as crime does tables & stats & i do the organising/league set up.

Yeah if you do buy it your welcome to join like "almost everyone else is* " & don\'t worry about getting your ass kicked each game as trying a ranking system so the better players gets the worst teams & the worse the player, the better the team they get. so you being a fifa newbie would get the best team available in that league.

* the exception being sh4h_-_7 (or audi as we know him) , actually while your properly reading this could you ban/block/delete him from the site please.
gregg1991
Corporal
Corporal

Postby gregg1991 » Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:54 am

[quote="Luke_G_A":269bk7cw]hey im ready to start, sorry about taking forever. had a lot of shit on my plate...[/quote]

It\'s alright, better to have you join now before we start then before any games have been played.
gregg1991
Corporal
Corporal

Postby gregg1991 » Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:57 am

ok due to the new format & me not thinking this 100% through (got to about 89% & fell asleep lol) i\'ve got to re-adjust a few teams yet again, but the upside is that most of you get a better team so hopefully that will soften the blow. sorry for messing you\'s around but this won\'t happen again....hopefully.
gregg1991
Corporal
Corporal

Postby PistolC-80 » Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:58 am

Crime I just about made it & by what gregg tells me i may have just made it by the skin of my teeth.. Cut long story shot, Missus spilt tea over lap-top, Took nearly month 4 insurance to pay So i could get me a brand spanking new one, Happydays are here again..

Gregg says two spots left in Liga B.... Please Sir, May I get drafted in2 one of those bad boys
PistolC-80
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby Crime-Slug » Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:43 pm

[quote="PistolC-80":3hgxupmt]Crime I just about made it & by what gregg tells me i may have just made it by the skin of my teeth.. Cut long story shot, Missus spilt tea over lap-top, Took nearly month 4 insurance to pay So i could get me a brand spanking new one, Happydays are here again..

Gregg says two spots left in Liga B.... Please Sir, May I get drafted in2 one of those bad boys[/quote]

Looks like gregg\'s already given you a team :lol:

We\'re just waiting on one more player
Crime-Slug
Private
Private

Postby L_ha » Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:04 pm

Looking forward to getting this started now.
And i was looking into buying a capture card to record some of my call of duty stuff but ill be bale to record fifa aswell :)
L_ha
Private
Private

Postby El Pistolero » Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:12 pm

Can I sign up for this? KrustyJuggler told me there was one space left.
The artist formerly known as 'El Nino'.
El Pistolero
Corporal
Corporal

Postby greasedupbadger » Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:05 pm

[quote="Gosu71":3blbngtl]If one of you guys want to moderate your FIFA forum then just let me know.

On another note, i\'m quite tempted to buy FIFA one day and join in a future league
[/quote]

Gosu you do realise that using a PPSh during the match is forbidden..............
greasedupbadger
Administrator
Administrator

Postby gregg1991 » Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:25 pm

[quote="El Nino":1jg91108]Can I sign up for this? KrustyJuggler told me there was one space left.[/quote]

You\'ve got it. Palermo is your\'s.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The fixtures will be open so you can play whoever when ever. The league is now open & has exactly 4 weeks to be completed in. Let\'s get rolling :woo:
gregg1991
Corporal
Corporal

Postby El Pistolero » Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:37 pm

[quote="gregg1991":u9q6nav9][quote="El Nino":u9q6nav9]Can I sign up for this? KrustyJuggler told me there was one space left.[/quote]

You\'ve got it. Palermo is your\'s.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The fixtures will be open so you can play whoever when ever. The league is now open & has exactly 4 weeks to be completed in. Let\'s get rolling :woo: [/quote]
Awesome, thanks. To all other league members my PSN is: All_Ghillied_Up
Send me a message saying PGz FIFA to arrange games.
The artist formerly known as 'El Nino'.
El Pistolero
Corporal
Corporal

PreviousNext

Return to FIFA