Who are the Knights of War?!

Re: Who are the Knights of War?!

Postby sgt_deanbo » Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:27 pm

[quote="SilentSniperLR":2uim9a2n]lol stoney your pretty funny as well, do you guys remember our cliffside GB match man we got murked[/quote]

Hey Logan, I remember that match, its what made me quit GB. Those guys were jumping around like they were on pogo sticks, lol. I was so pissed off after that match! I never seen guys jumping around running in circles that could shoot so well, without aiming, at the same time! Talk about frustrating!
sgt_deanbo
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby silentsniperlr » Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:09 am

[quote="sgt_deanbo":2gmc6hvd][quote="SilentSniperLR":2gmc6hvd]lol stoney your pretty funny as well, do you guys remember our cliffside GB match man we got murked[/quote]

Hey Logan, I remember that match, its what made me quit GB. Those guys were jumping around like they were on pogo sticks, lol. I was so pissed off after that match! I never seen guys jumping around running in circles that could shoot so well, without aiming, at the same time! Talk about frustrating![/quote]
lol it was kinda funny. i think we can play at their lvl now
silentsniperlr
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby sgt_deanbo » Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:28 pm

yeah as a clan we are much better now.
sgt_deanbo
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby silentsniperlr » Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:52 am

[quote="sgt_deanbo":3pon8kpk]yeah as a clan we are much better now.[/quote]
Yea we also have alot more members who are good. I dont think we should ever get beat like that again
silentsniperlr
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby sgt_deanbo » Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:49 pm

[quote="SilentSniperLR":2ws3b7f1][quote="sgt_deanbo":2ws3b7f1]yeah as a clan we are much better now.[/quote]
Yea we also have alot more members who are good. I dont think we should ever get beat like that again[/quote]

That was the problem. I hated GB but had to participate so many times cause people wouldnt show up. We would go into a match not having played for a week with no warmup. No wonder we lost so much.
sgt_deanbo
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby silentsniperlr » Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:38 pm

[quote="sgt_deanbo":fb1c5bai][quote="SilentSniperLR":fb1c5bai][quote="sgt_deanbo":fb1c5bai]yeah as a clan we are much better now.[/quote]
Yea we also have alot more members who are good. I dont think we should ever get beat like that again[/quote]

That was the problem. I hated GB but had to participate so many times cause people wouldnt show up. We would go into a match not having played for a week with no warmup. No wonder we lost so much.[/quote]
yea it sucked but i made it fun for me
silentsniperlr
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby sgt_deanbo » Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:26 pm

[quote="SilentSniperLR":2x8epsq9][quote="stonehouse69":2x8epsq9]MURKED LMFAO? i never even got the chance to bloody re-spawn!!! my final score was something like 3-27, how depressin is that shit?! :tease: [/quote]
lol i think mine was like 15-20 maybe not to sure, i was playing yesterday on war(core) an i went 71-9 :woo: [/quote]

I was wondering Silent. On War do you camp at high traffic areas? Or near the flag?
sgt_deanbo
Private First Class
Private First Class

Previous

Return to Knights Of War