WMDx Gonzalez9379 vid.

WMDx Gonzalez9379 vid.

Postby gonzalez9379 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:16 pm

Here\'s a quick video of me playing a guy 1 on 1 who was trash talking my team. This video was made and edited by xDRxGOAPRIME, I had no part in it other than playing it. Other than the music, I like how it came out.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ba-rmAL2QbA\" onclick=\"window.open(this.href);return false;]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ba-rmAL2QbA[/url]
gonzalez9379
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Re: WMDx Gonzalez9379 vid.

Postby iSnipeZz » Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:34 am

I\'d own too if I used an MP40. Is that Double Tap I see?
iSnipeZz
Gunnery Sergeant 2
Gunnery Sergeant 2

Postby gonzalez9379 » Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:08 am

Like you\'ve never used an MP40. I tried using other stuff, but when he got too many kills I switched. Besides, when you play against decent people, you have to use an MP40. Ever done Gamebattles? If you don\'t use an MP40 at Dome you lose. Fact is, it\'s the best gun in the game, and even though it\'s an easy weapon to use, you still have to have skill to use it. And IDR whatI used.
gonzalez9379
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Postby iSnipeZz » Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:35 pm

[quote="Gonzalez9379":3prns3zr]Like you\'ve never used an MP40.[/quote]
Yes, it\'s probably my gun with the top kills but not the gun that\'s most used.
I tried using other stuff, but when he got too many kills I switched.

So, it\'s just your backup gun because you know that\'s the only gun that will stop you from sucking..
Besides, when you play against decent people, you have to use an MP40.

Because using an overpowered gun is the only way to beat them?
Ever done Gamebattles?

No, I have this thing called a Life. They should be available in the cereal section of your local grocery store.
If you don\'t use an MP40 at Dome you lose.

Maybe you do. :thumbleft: But some people know how to use other guns.
Fact is, it\'s the best gun in the game

Because it\'s overpowered..
and even though it\'s an easy weapon to use

Because it\'s overpowered..
you still have to have skill to use it.

FAIL. :clap:
iSnipeZz
Gunnery Sergeant 2
Gunnery Sergeant 2

Postby gonzalez9379 » Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:31 pm

How can a gun be the one with most kills, but not the most used?

No, I\'m better than you, I can use more than one gun. I\'ve only seen one video from you, and that had mediocre sniper shots that a low level could make, and a few no scopes.

It\'s not overpowered. See one of Gosu\'s posts. Technically, the Thompson and Type 100 are better.

So just because someone does competitions in the spare time they have no life?

I was talking about in Gamebattles. way to edit the post to make me look like I suck. I can use the Type 100, M1A1, PTRS, PPSh, and more at Dome and do successful. But when you actually have skilled players running at you with good guns what would you do, keep running at them with sub par weapons? I think not.

It\'s not overpowered It just has good stats. Every game has a gun that works best. In CoD 4 it was the M16. They nerfed it and it\'s still arguably the best.

No, because people just spray with it.

So if the MP40 was the same for everybody like you\'re saying it is, not matter how much skill you have, the games would always end in a tie.

Chill the hell out, it\'s a just a good gun to use. Seriously dude, you brag about mediocre sniper skills and you have the nerve to call someone using an MP40 bad? The only reason you even posted is because of jealousy. I could have switched to a Type 100, or a thompson and probably beaten him. Thing is, I only had STG, MP40, M1A1, and PTRS classes, because I just did a GB.
gonzalez9379
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Postby gonzalez9379 » Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:37 pm

[quote="Gonzalez9379":214mqszr]How can a gun be the one with most kills, but not the most used?

No, I\'m better than you, I can use more than one gun. I\'ve only seen one video from you, and that had mediocre sniper shots that a low level could make, and a few no scopes.

It\'s not overpowered. See one of Gosu\'s posts. Technically, the Thompson and Type 100 are better.

So just because someone does competitions in the spare time they have no life?

I was talking about in Gamebattles. way to edit the post to make me look like I suck. I can use the Type 100, M1A1, PTRS, PPSh, and more at Dome and do successful. But when you actually have skilled players running at you with good guns what would you do, keep running at them with sub par weapons? I think not.

It\'s not overpowered It just has good stats. Every game has a gun that works best. In CoD 4 it was the M16. They nerfed it and it\'s still arguably the best.

No, because people just spray with it.

So if the MP40 was the same for everybody like you\'re saying it is, not matter how much skill you have, the games would always end in a tie.

Chill the hell out, it\'s a just a good gun to use. Seriously dude, you brag about mediocre sniper skills and you have the nerve to call someone using an MP40 bad? The only reason you even posted is because of jealousy. I could have switched to a Type 100, or a thompson and probably beaten him. Thing is, I only had STG, MP40, M1A1, and PTRS classes, because I just did a GB.[/quote]

Oh and one more thing, you say you have no time for GB\'s due to the fact that you have a life, yet you have time to make a website for your clan? What\'s your clans record on WaW and CoD4? WMDx has a clan record of 128-33 on CoD WaW, and 195-64 on CoD 4, and our overall record including CoD 3 is 470-107. So what\'s your clans record. Also, proof would be good as well. I have websites that I can post verifying we have the wins from CoD4 and WaW.
gonzalez9379
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Postby GoD_GraveDancer » Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:04 pm

Good vid.

I did notice the other guy was using what looked like an MP40 and he definitely had jugg. Good choice of class you picked. Fight fire with fire I say.
GoD_GraveDancer
Administrator
Administrator

Postby gonzalez9379 » Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:14 pm

[quote="GoD_GraveDancer":245kp96i]Good vid.

I did notice the other guy was using what looked like an MP40 and he definitely had jugg. Good choice of class you picked. Fight fire with fire I say.
[/quote]

Thanks. I tried the STG, but if I wanted to beat him with that, I would have had to camp up top, or hope to see him at a distance. Problem with that was I didn\'t want to camp, and everytime I saw him at a distance, he would run behind some sort of cover. MP40>STG at close range, so that didn\'t work. M1A1 was the same way. So it was either the PTRS or MP40. I thought about using the PTRS, but decided not to, as most of the time, it would be pistol vs MP40. So I brought out MP40 DT. My classes were set up for a GB, so I didn\'t have a thompson or PPSh class.
gonzalez9379
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Postby iSnipeZz » Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:19 pm

Whatever dude, I don\'t have time to start an argument. And that video is really old from when I first started playing. It\'s just re-edited.
iSnipeZz
Gunnery Sergeant 2
Gunnery Sergeant 2

Postby hnic_04 » Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:19 am

I don\'t care if you use an mp40 or not, feel free use whatever gun you feel most confident with. And no, you don\'t need to use an mp40 to beat a decent player. If you are good enough you can beat anyone with any gun- fully auto, semi-auto, or bolt action even though these are a lot tougher to use especially in 1 on 1 situations. The mp40 is not only the most overpowered gun it is also the most overrated. Guess what, if you lose to an mp40 it isn\'t because the gun is over powered, it is because the guy using it is better than you. simple as that

Not a bad vid, but I prefer vids to be unedited, that way you can see how the entire match plays out and not just choice kills.
hnic_04
Lieutenant 3
Lieutenant 3

Next

Return to Call of Duty YouTube Videos