WMDx Gonzalez9379 vid.

Re: WMDx Gonzalez9379 vid.

Postby gonzalez9379 » Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:15 am

[quote="HNIC_04":wrwfq9sn]I don\'t care if you use an mp40 or not, feel free use whatever gun you feel most confident with. And no, you don\'t need to use an mp40 to beat a decent player. If you are good enough you can beat anyone with any gun- fully auto, semi-auto, or bolt action even though these are a lot tougher to use especially in 1 on 1 situations. The mp40 is not only the most overpowered gun it is also the most overrated. Guess what, if you lose to an mp40 it isn\'t because the gun is over powered, it is because the guy using it is better than you. simple as that

Not a bad vid, but I prefer vids to be unedited, that way you can see how the entire match plays out and not just choice kills.[/quote]

Thank you. Thing is, he was decent, and as stated previously, my other classes i had set up at the time weren\'t working, as they were mainly long range. I can probably beat most people with almost anything, however I was in a Gamebattle. 9/10 you\'re going to be playing against highly skilled players using MP40 and Jugg (I have nothing against this) so that means most things aren\'t going to work well. That\'s what I\'m tried to say, but got no response other than "Fail". While the MP40 doesn\'t take much skill to use in general, there are going to be people who are more skilled with it than you are, and you\'re going to lose.

Yeah, I would have rather him left a lot more of it in, he took a 10 minute match and made it a 1:30 minute one. There\'s one kill I don\'t understand why he put in there, the one where I was up top and all you could see was my back.
gonzalez9379
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Postby junkyjunker » Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:46 pm

Nice vid... i would have liked to see the whole match probably would have been a good one. Did you not have radar on? Because it seems like he had his back to you. When I do 1v1\'s and this maybe just me I do no killstreaks and radar always on that way it makes it more even for both players but whatever works for you I guess I can\'t argue. And, as far as the MP40 everyone has the option to use it and everyone does use it so if you kill or are killed by someone with it, it does take some type of skill. The more skill the more kills and less deaths the less skill the more deaths and less kills. It all balances out in the end so if you use it so be it and if you don\'t then so be it.
Good match Gonzalez.
junkyjunker
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Gosu360 » Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:24 am

I had an hour long discussion a while ago with JD and had the console figures explained to me for the MP40, plus MaTtKs has posted elsewhere \'the math\' of the gun. It is not overpowered at all and i\'m not going to explain it all again as it\'s a boring subject now.
Gosu360
Brigadier 2
Brigadier 2

Postby iSnipeZz » Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:56 pm

[quote="Gosu71":3feedjee]I had an hour long discussion a while ago with JD and had the console figures explained to me for the MP40, plus MaTtKs has posted elsewhere \'the math\' of the gun. It is not overpowered at all and i\'m not going to explain it all again as it\'s a boring subject now.[/quote]
Okay.. so it\'s not statistically overpowered...
iSnipeZz
Gunnery Sergeant 2
Gunnery Sergeant 2

Postby gonzalez9379 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:51 am

[quote="Gosu71":28b2255g]I had an hour long discussion a while ago with JD and had the console figures explained to me for the MP40, plus MaTtKs has posted elsewhere \'the math\' of the gun. It is not overpowered at all and i\'m not going to explain it all again as it\'s a boring subject now.[/quote]

I read that post, and know that it\'s not overpowered. That post explained how although the Type 100 and Thompson have a lower damage than the MP40, they have a faster rate of fire, making them able to kill as fast if not faster than the MP40.
gonzalez9379
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Previous

Return to Call of Duty YouTube Videos