Must Watch SnD Game Winning Killcam Minitage

Must Watch SnD Game Winning Killcam Minitage

Postby Pouladkha » Mon May 30, 2011 3:34 pm

Hey guys
This is my awesome SnD game winning Killcam minitage.
I only edited this and the gameplay is for my friend.
Give me your opinions on the edit.

Pouladkha
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Re: Must Watch SnD Game Winning Killcam Minitage

Postby jloco11 » Tue May 31, 2011 3:27 pm

Transition were very good, from looking through a scope into another video and switching matches to make it look like the same match.

Only negative thing is that it took over 30 seconds of intro for a 2:53 clip. That's 1/6 of the entire video for just opening thank yous and what not.

I'll reserve comments on the gameplay and go by the old saying of "if you have nothing nice to say, don't say it at all".
jloco11

Postby Pauly » Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:28 am

jloco11 wrote:Transition were very good, from looking through a scope into another video and switching matches to make it look like the same match.

Only negative thing is that it took over 30 seconds of intro for a 2:53 clip. That's 1/6 of the entire video for just opening thank yous and what not.

I'll reserve comments on the gameplay and go by the old saying of "if you have nothing nice to say, don't say it at all".
Everything Loco said. Not a fan of spin kills. Thought they were lame in general. Either way nice production.
Pauly
Lieutenant 3
Lieutenant 3

Postby Pouladkha » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:10 am

To be honest I don't like trick shooting, but I dont have a PVR myself so I should edit these for now.

jloco11 wrote:Transition were very good, from looking through a scope into another video and switching matches to make it look like the same match.

Because I synced the first shot with the song, I had to fill the 30 seconds before it. "In association with EMB Gaming" Should not be there actually, because the player isn't in EMB clan anymore.
Pouladkha
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Postby Musashi1596 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:54 pm

On Highrise you killed the guy by shooting him in the leg. What the shit? I've hit people in the chest three times with an intervention and they have still lived.
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Pauly » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:40 pm

Musashi1596 wrote:On Highrise you killed the guy by shooting him in the leg. What the shit? I've hit people in the chest three times with an intervention and they have still lived.

Another reason why I never liked montages. Majority of the kills tend to be lucky. Also keep in mind Mush,the player he shot might have been damaged.
Pauly
Lieutenant 3
Lieutenant 3

Postby Pouladkha » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:30 pm

Musashi1596 wrote:On Highrise you killed the guy by shooting him in the leg. What the shit? I've hit people in the chest three times with an intervention and they have still lived.

Mw2 has lots of weird things ... I've hit a guy in chest 2 times with Spas and he still needed a third shot ...
Pauly wrote:

Another reason why I never liked montages. Majority of the kills tend to be lucky. Also keep in mind Mush,the player he shot might have been damaged.

True.
Pouladkha
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Postby illMurderU » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:37 pm

ill say pretty much as the above , the editing is really cool , i just dont like the gameplay. or the music :P but the editing is imo quite impressive ..
'love committing sins and my friends sell crack' -Nas
PSN illMurderU
'youths dont want no GCSEs they want COD on the PS3' -Lowkey
illMurderU
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby Pouladkha » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:19 pm

Thanks Guys!
also tell me the problems so I can improve.
Pouladkha
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Postby jloco11 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:57 pm

Pouladkha wrote:Thanks Guys!
also tell me the problems so I can improve.

Well, you did the video editing and that was actually the best part! Other than using a song with a shorter intro for only 3 minutes of footage, the editing was excellent.
jloco11

Next

Return to Call of Duty YouTube Videos