Throwing Knife Dodgeball

Re:Throwing Knife Dodgeball

Postby youth gone wild » Wed May 19, 2010 11:43 pm

This thread I guess is dead. Nobody really showed much interest and when the time to play came....and went....no matches were played.

So where does this leave us with community events? There\'s talk and talk and nothing comes of it. :cry:
youth gone wild
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby jimitwotimes » Thu May 20, 2010 3:31 am

I\'m still down. I\'ve noticed that some of the best community events tend to happen at the spur of the moment. No real planning involved. They just happen. Communication and flexibility are key. But events should continue.
jimitwotimes
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Postby hnic_04 » Thu May 20, 2010 7:54 am

youth gone wild wrote:This thread I guess is dead. Nobody really showed much interest and when the time to play came....and went....no matches were played.

So where does this leave us with community events? There\'s talk and talk and nothing comes of it. :cry:

people don\'t offer up dates they are available for the most part, they like to be told and for it to be set in concrete and completely organized. My advice to you is make a new thread post a date/time and have people sign up there. As said, I\'d like to take part but this week wasn\'t good for me and next week depending on the day is also I think Thursday or Tuesday might be the only days I could help out. But make a new thread, decide on a date and see who is available from that.

good luck hope you get this going
hnic_04
Lieutenant 3
Lieutenant 3

Postby bbboy734 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:02 am

is any one interested in doing this?
bbboy734
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Postby dahawk » Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:22 am

bbboy734 wrote:is any one interested in doing this?

well, mw2 has been pretty boring as of late.
dahawk

Postby hnic_04 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:24 am

i hopped on mw2 at my bros today since i no longer have the game, played a couple games with people from here and basically got pwned... was a bit rusty and got owned by campers on the other team. afterwards i just went into barebones and used nothing but throwing knives for fun, haha i should\'ve borrowed the game i\'d of been down for this
hnic_04
Lieutenant 3
Lieutenant 3

Postby MR_WYLDE » Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:03 am

shoot this looks like fun!!

:starwars:
MR_WYLDE
Private
Private

Postby jimitwotimes » Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:33 pm

hnic_04 wrote:i hopped on mw2 at my bros today since i no longer have the game, played a couple games with people from here and basically got pwned... was a bit rusty and got owned by campers on the other team. afterwards i just went into barebones and used nothing but throwing knives for fun, haha i should\'ve borrowed the game i\'d of been down for this

So that\'s what brought you back onto MW2. It was good to get you in the squad. Overall, I thought we did well - more wins than losses and a hell of a good time.

Oh, and I\'m still down for some throwing knife dodgeball. I enjoyed the last time we tried it. I\'d say we need 6-8 people minimum. Should be easy to find.
jimitwotimes
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Postby Duhstee » Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:45 pm

I\'m down for throwing knives. I love those kinds of game play as long as everyone plays fair of course :D. We should do a riot shield only match, I loved that the last time we did it.
Duhstee
Lieutenant 2
Lieutenant 2

Postby MR_WYLDE » Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:08 am

cmon guys lets do this anytime im ready!! :sniper:
MR_WYLDE
Private
Private

PreviousNext

Return to MW2 Community Events