Throwing Knife Dodgeball

Throwing Knife Dodgeball

Postby bbboy734 » Wed May 12, 2010 3:01 am

I\'ve seen it before on youtube and its really easy. It\'s a game called Trowing Knife Dodgeball on MW2. you need to go to favela, go to the soccer nets by the barber shop, even out the teams, and put 1 life on just like in dogdeball you get hit your out. But in stead you use trhowing knifes. This is just an idea that i came up with after watching it and can be played on sub base under neath the roof where the control tower is.

here is a game vid of the two places you can play

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfcKiQOwGuA
bbboy734
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Re:Throwing Knife Dodgeball

Postby jimitwotimes » Wed May 12, 2010 3:55 am

Great to see you make your first post, bboy. And a pretty good vid as well. I enjoyed the killcam around the one min. mark. Knife right to the forehead ftw. Also saw a couple of ricochet shots off the ground connect.

I played this type of private match with a group on Terminal a few weeks ago. Myself, AC, baller, Rugger, kpitts, Btons, and maybe duhstee and scipio. :?: 4 on 4 set up as S&D in the area behind the security gates. It was awesome once everyone started cooperating. I\'m looking at you, baller.
jimitwotimes
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Postby GoD_GraveDancer » Wed May 12, 2010 5:06 am

Haha. Ive done the Favela one with some guys from Trey. Pretty fun for a few minutes. Id be up for it again. Good idea, bboy.
GoD_GraveDancer
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Duhstee » Wed May 12, 2010 6:11 am

Hero was with us, not Scipio. It was fun though, I would be willing to do it again
Duhstee
Lieutenant 2
Lieutenant 2

Postby dannyo669 » Wed May 12, 2010 12:04 pm

I\'d play :D
dannyo669
Sergeant 2
Sergeant 2

Postby junkyjunker » Wed May 12, 2010 1:31 pm

Count JJ in... I suck at throwing knives... Also don\'t let book play (he r b good)
junkyjunker
Colonel
Colonel

Postby gjballer35 » Wed May 12, 2010 3:29 pm

jimitwotimes wrote:Great to see you make your first post, bboy. And a pretty good vid as well. I enjoyed the killcam around the one min. mark. Knife right to the forehead ftw. Also saw a couple of ricochet shots off the ground connect.

I played this type of private match with a group on Terminal a few weeks ago. Myself, AC, baller, Rugger, kpitts, Btons, and maybe duhstee and scipio. :?: 4 on 4 set up as S&D in the area behind the security gates. It was awesome once everyone started cooperating. I\'m looking at you, baller.

Dont even try to pin it on me jimi I was the one trying to cooperate untill I would get throwing knifed as soon as I entered the gate. Also ur team had riot shields on at one point forgotten I believe. So dont blame me that I had oma dc it with my toob a couple time then got a ac130 out of my care package lol. Was pretty gun and thats the last time I had fun on mw2 is when we do private matches.
gjballer35
Captain
Captain

Postby youth gone wild » Wed May 12, 2010 3:32 pm

Proud day for the old man as my boy finally broke throw the post barrier! He was chatting with Kr1s74 and duhstee last talking about starting up some community events again. So kr174 gets an atta boy for getting bbboy to put up his first post.

I will have to figure a day out to do this as I will be leaving Friday morning to go and shoot darts at State Dart Tournament here in Wisconson. Unless somebody else would want to help him set this up for this weekend that would work as well. Otherwise it could be done at another time.
youth gone wild
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby crazynutt » Fri May 14, 2010 5:10 pm

is this going to happen? cause i want to play.
crazynutt
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby dahawk » Fri May 14, 2010 8:21 pm

i\'m game.
dahawk

Next

Return to MW2 Community Events