PGz v The Bunker

Re: PGz v The Bunker

Postby jgrimes » Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:39 am

[quote="GreasedupBadger":2ts3pz9a]Not fussed on who wins as long as i have a laugh :lol: [/quote]

This is kinda why I don\'t partake in these events Badger. When the team don\'t win there\'s too many fingers pointed at the one\'s who didn\'t put up stellar numbers in the event, then it gets brought up in threads, and every chat for a solid month. If you don\'t run and gun you get talked about like crap and so on and so on. I refuse to change my play style of sniping and going 10-0 versus run and gun going 1-10 just to please the masses, so I don\'t play. All this being said, if you can put together an even where it\'s for fun and people don\'t get tossed off on for their style, kdr, or weapons selection I might be in.
jgrimes
Gunnery Sergeant 2
Gunnery Sergeant 2

Postby Gosu360 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:55 am

This might be of interest to you JG -

[url:1h5wal9e]http://www.prestigegamerz.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=3&jfile=viewtopic.php&f=20&t=3687[/url]
Gosu360
Brigadier 2
Brigadier 2

Postby hnic_04 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:09 am

[quote="JGrimes":25y217f5][quote="GreasedupBadger":25y217f5]Not fussed on who wins as long as i have a laugh :lol: [/quote]

This is kinda why I don\'t partake in these events Badger. When the team don\'t win there\'s too many fingers pointed at the one\'s who didn\'t put up stellar numbers in the event, then it gets brought up in threads, and every chat for a solid month. If you don\'t run and gun you get talked about like crap and so on and so on. I refuse to change my play style of sniping and going 10-0 versus run and gun going 1-10 just to please the masses, so I don\'t play. All this being said, if you can put together an even where it\'s for fun and people don\'t get tossed off on for their style, kdr, or weapons selection I might be in.[/quote]

except any trash talking that gets done regarding these events is all in fun, nobody cares if anyone else performs well or not and it is fun to joke about afterwords. Also, most people don\'t run n gun anyways so you have nothing to worry about in that matter, especially if you are sniping... depending on the game mode anyways.
hnic_04
Lieutenant 3
Lieutenant 3

Postby greasedupbadger » Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:57 am

[quote="HNIC_04":3c1o7s2q][quote="JGrimes":3c1o7s2q][quote="GreasedupBadger":3c1o7s2q]Not fussed on who wins as long as i have a laugh :lol: [/quote]

This is kinda why I don\'t partake in these events Badger. When the team don\'t win there\'s too many fingers pointed at the one\'s who didn\'t put up stellar numbers in the event, then it gets brought up in threads, and every chat for a solid month. If you don\'t run and gun you get talked about like crap and so on and so on. I refuse to change my play style of sniping and going 10-0 versus run and gun going 1-10 just to please the masses, so I don\'t play. All this being said, if you can put together an even where it\'s for fun and people don\'t get tossed off on for their style, kdr, or weapons selection I might be in.[/quote]

except any trash talking that gets done regarding these events is all in fun, nobody cares if anyone else performs well or not and it is fun to joke about afterwords. Also, most people don\'t run n gun anyways so you have nothing to worry about in that matter, especially if you are sniping... depending on the game mode anyways.[/quote]

J the events are for fun, nobody cares about how well anyone does. The main purpose of the events is getting people from here playing together. Everyone gets the piss taken for something in the games, hell i even fell off Highrise in the last event :roll: its all part of the fun bud. Dont worry about how you do in them, bottom place is normally reserved for me anyway. All you gotta do is turn up, take part and shoot some feckers. Sure someone may take the piss about something but you wont be the only one getting it and you can be sure you will get the chance to return the favour at some point.
If you have any ideas of possible events you would like to take part in J let me know and we will see what we can come up with :thumbleft:
greasedupbadger
Administrator
Administrator

Postby junkyjunker » Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:50 pm

Badger is right..... he did fall off of Highrise!

Anything that happens in the private matches of PGz is only meant for fun... along with anything that happens after. Everyone takes the piss from me for dropshotting yet I see tons of people doing it! I run n gun and sometimes I tactically camp everyone plays how they play and just because it is pegged as one thing doesn\'t mean that they are saying something negative about you.

Badger = n00bcake
junkyjunker
Colonel
Colonel

Postby madd_rocker » Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:08 pm

[quote="JunkyJunker":2uofxtu8]Badger = n00bcake[/quote]

It does fit him well :lmao:
madd_rocker
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby illoominator » Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:17 pm

yeah Gosu went 1-12 in the Bunker match. we all took the piss. but it\'s not like a serious ordeal. just a bit of banter (cos it was quite funny)

And FTR, GUB, you fell off twice in 1 game.
illoominator
Gunnery Sergeant 3
Gunnery Sergeant 3

Postby greasedupbadger » Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:08 pm

[quote="illoominator":2ko8aht7]
And FTR, GUB, you fell off twice in 1 game.[/quote]

Bastard! didnt think anyone noticed the 2nd one :oops:
greasedupbadger
Administrator
Administrator

Postby herbert-u » Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:36 pm

Did you want another private match against us ?

I did say to Gosu71 about this Sunday unfortunately some guys are not available so how about Sunday 27th March, 10pm again ?
herbert-u
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Postby greasedupbadger » Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:02 pm

I\'d completely forgot about that, I\'ll see what we can arrange herb.
greasedupbadger
Administrator
Administrator

Previous

Return to MW2 Community Events