Compulsory Mic Replacement System--according to Medball

Compulsory Mic Replacement System--according to Medball

Postby hellacious_craw » Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:47 am

At the recent meeting of the CoD Elders it was raised that there are a large number of people on the PSN who have not seen fit to purchase a microphone headset. While there may be a global economic slow down and the cost of living has vastly increased; the CoD Elders believe people should get their priorities in order, eat less, walk more and make the necessary purchase. In the meantime here is a standardised body-language system which must be utilised by all non-miced players from now on:

Basic Movement

Move There - Step infront of player you wish to move, stop, ensure player eye contact, aim weapon at their head, while still aiming point weapon at target area.

Come Here - Aim weapon at player you wish to move, ensure player eye contact, hop three times on the spot.

Follow Me - Aim weapon at player you wish to move, ensure player eye contact, spin three times on the spot.

Combat

Hold Fire - Step infront of player you wish to order, stop, ensure player eye contact, aim weapon at player\'s head and shake side to side.

Fire - Aim Weapon at player you wish to order, ensure player eye contact, aim weapon at player\'s head nod barrel up and down.

Ceasefire - Stand next to player and

Attack Specific Target - Step infront of player you wish to order, stop, ensure player eye contact, crouch infront of player, aim at desired target.

Assault - Step infront of player you wish to order, stop, ensure player eye contact, aim weapon at desired target, jump up and down on spot 3 times while still aiming at target.

Fire and Manoeuvre - Step infront of player you wish to order, stop, ensure player eye contact, aim weapon at desired target, rapidly run backwards and forwards 3 times while still aiming at target.

Miscellaneous

Stop being a - Step infront of player you wish to order, stop, ensure player eye contact, knife motion twice(ensuring appropriate gap in hc if desired).

Move out of the doorway - Run at, knife, run back. Repeat twice(HC players should know better so do not ensure appropriate gap).

Stop glitching - Bullet to head(HC), Abusive PSN(Core).

Revive me you selfish - (Aim weapon at them accusingly)

If you can\'t revive me, kill me the pain is too much - Aim weapon at them and shoot(Core - killing can be achieved by planting either satchel or betty next to them for them to explode themselves), Wound them(HC).

Sorry, I can\'t revive you - Aim weapon at them and shake side to side guiltily.

Sorry, I would revive you but I don\'t want to because I believe you are an ass-hat - Run up as if to revive, crouch over them, stand, crouch, stand, crouch(YEEAAAH! T-BAG MOTHAF**KERS!!!)

Any updates will be made as necessary until all personnel have purchased a mic. Any additions or queries can be made through Hellaciouss_Craw(my forum gopher when he isn\'t banned).

medball
CoD Elder Announcer
hellacious_craw
Sergeant 3
Sergeant 3

Re: Compulsory Mic Replacement System--according to Medball

Postby hellacious_craw » Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:47 am

Brought this one over, it\'s a fave, Medball is the greatest.
hellacious_craw
Sergeant 3
Sergeant 3

Postby GoD_GraveDancer » Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:23 pm

Definitely a fave.
GoD_GraveDancer
Administrator
Administrator

Postby dahawk » Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:28 pm

I miss medball.
He says he only spends the time he has on his clan site and CoD HQ.

If we could get him away from CoD HQ...
dahawk

Postby GoD_GraveDancer » Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:26 am

[quote="daHawk":33wzqlh1]I miss medball.
He says he only spends the time he has on his clan site and CoD HQ.

If we could get him away from CoD HQ...[/quote]
I stop by and say hi to those boys about once/week. Good group of guys and quite funny too. They are in our affiliate section - Clan NO0b
GoD_GraveDancer
Administrator
Administrator

Return to CoD HQ - The funny stuff