Last night i played with some from here...

Last night i played with some from here...

Postby greasedupbadger » Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:48 am

Played a few games last night with Thunderf00t, madd_rocker, SniperBeast and BigB. Started off with BigB against us but we got him in with us the next game. Some good wins and a couple of nasty defeats, particularly one game in which i got hammered by 3 or 4 of enemy using the Recon class.

Just thought i would mention, BigB is a BFBC2 beast! that is all :D
greasedupbadger
Administrator
Administrator

Re:Last night i played with some from here...

Postby Musashi1596 » Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:13 pm

greasedupbadger wrote:Just thought i would mention, BigB is a BFBC2 beast! that is all :D
Until he starts destroying his own M-COMS...
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Postby greasedupbadger » Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:39 am

Played against illoominator, ttbook, junkyjunker, jack_t_lad, god_gravedancer and got my ass kicked :D I did manage to take 3 or 4 out with c4 planted around my own m-com which made me feel a little better. Oh yea JJ, ceramic body armour = juggern00b :P
greasedupbadger
Administrator
Administrator

Postby saint1970 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:47 pm

greasedupbadger wrote:Played against illoominator, ttbook, junkyjunker, jack_t_lad, god_gravedancer and got my ass kicked :D I did manage to take 3 or 4 out with c4 planted around my own m-com which made me feel a little better. Oh yea JJ, ceramic body armour = juggern00b :P

i also played on badgers side, and i couldnt stop laughing to myself when he was calling JJ a juggernoob. strange how the only people i saw were JJ, gravy and book, dont know where the others were camping! i think book even took my tags. bitch.
saint1970
Contributor
Contributor

Postby jack_t_lad » Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:53 pm

I was not camping I was running around like an idiot the problem was I did not know what I was doing or where I was so I assume if you could not find me I was on the wrong side of the map shooting at trees.
jack_t_lad

Postby greasedupbadger » Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:41 am

Played some Squad Rush with Gosu and CrazyNutt last night, good games guys I think we won most of them :)

Gosu mic up bitch!
greasedupbadger
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Musashi1596 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:06 am

Some great games tonight. Teamed up with Gosu, Jack and Saint for a squad, and saw Badger and Mythus mooching about too. Excellent games, except for the very last in which the defence was an utter shambles (though there were only a few of us left). Very enjoyable night.
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Postby jack_t_lad » Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:35 am

Musashi1596 wrote:Some great games tonight. Teamed up with Gosu, Jack and Saint for a squad, and saw Badger and Mythus mooching about too. Excellent games, except for the very last in which the defence was an utter shambles (though there were only a few of us left). Very enjoyable night.

Yeah great games - shame about the number of losses but I am getting better at the game so that won\'t happen too much more :rambo:
jack_t_lad

Postby Musashi1596 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:53 am

jack_t_lad wrote:
Musashi1596 wrote:Some great games tonight. Teamed up with Gosu, Jack and Saint for a squad, and saw Badger and Mythus mooching about too. Excellent games, except for the very last in which the defence was an utter shambles (though there were only a few of us left). Very enjoyable night.

Yeah great games - shame about the number of losses but I am getting better at the game so that won\'t happen too much more :rambo:
To be fair, there was nothing we could do on several occasions, like when they were just sitting back and mortaring the MCOMs to hell.
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Postby greasedupbadger » Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:56 pm

Sorry i wasnt much help last night, i had an awful nights gaming. Disconnected 3 times in the first 2 games i joined and then had rubber bullets the rest of the night. I couldnt join any squads and even when you invited me i still couldnt join. Mythus managed to join on me which helped a lot, not only is he a good player but it gave me someone to spawn on rather than having to run all the way back from the base just to get back in the action.
greasedupbadger
Administrator
Administrator

Next

Return to Battlefield - Bad Company 2