Last night i played with some from here...

Last night i played with some from here...

Postby greasedupbadger » Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:48 am

Played a few games last night with Thunderf00t, madd_rocker, SniperBeast and BigB. Started off with BigB against us but we got him in with us the next game. Some good wins and a couple of nasty defeats, particularly one game in which i got hammered by 3 or 4 of enemy using the Recon class.

Just thought i would mention, BigB is a BFBC2 beast! that is all :D
Image
User avatar
greasedupbadger
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 3088
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:38 pm
Location: Anywhere I fucking want

Re:Last night i played with some from here...

Postby Musashi1596 » Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:13 pm

greasedupbadger wrote:Just thought i would mention, BigB is a BFBC2 beast! that is all :D
Until he starts destroying his own M-COMS...
Image
User avatar
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 7954
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:38 pm
Location: England

Re:Last night i played with some from here...

Postby greasedupbadger » Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:39 am

Played against illoominator, ttbook, junkyjunker, jack_t_lad, god_gravedancer and got my ass kicked :D I did manage to take 3 or 4 out with c4 planted around my own m-com which made me feel a little better. Oh yea JJ, ceramic body armour = juggern00b :P
Image
User avatar
greasedupbadger
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 3088
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:38 pm
Location: Anywhere I fucking want

Re:Last night i played with some from here...

Postby saint1970 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:47 pm

greasedupbadger wrote:Played against illoominator, ttbook, junkyjunker, jack_t_lad, god_gravedancer and got my ass kicked :D I did manage to take 3 or 4 out with c4 planted around my own m-com which made me feel a little better. Oh yea JJ, ceramic body armour = juggern00b :P


i also played on badgers side, and i couldnt stop laughing to myself when he was calling JJ a juggernoob. strange how the only people i saw were JJ, gravy and book, dont know where the others were camping! i think book even took my tags. bitch.
saint1970
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 1435
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:38 pm

Re:Last night i played with some from here...

Postby jack_t_lad » Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:53 pm

I was not camping I was running around like an idiot the problem was I did not know what I was doing or where I was so I assume if you could not find me I was on the wrong side of the map shooting at trees.
Image
jack_t_lad
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 2603
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:38 pm
Location: mid table respectability

Re:Last night i played with some from here...

Postby greasedupbadger » Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:41 am

Played some Squad Rush with Gosu and CrazyNutt last night, good games guys I think we won most of them :)

Gosu mic up bitch!
Image
User avatar
greasedupbadger
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 3088
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:38 pm
Location: Anywhere I fucking want

Re:Last night i played with some from here...

Postby Musashi1596 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:06 am

Some great games tonight. Teamed up with Gosu, Jack and Saint for a squad, and saw Badger and Mythus mooching about too. Excellent games, except for the very last in which the defence was an utter shambles (though there were only a few of us left). Very enjoyable night.
Image
User avatar
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 7954
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:38 pm
Location: England

Re:Last night i played with some from here...

Postby jack_t_lad » Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:35 am

Musashi1596 wrote:Some great games tonight. Teamed up with Gosu, Jack and Saint for a squad, and saw Badger and Mythus mooching about too. Excellent games, except for the very last in which the defence was an utter shambles (though there were only a few of us left). Very enjoyable night.


Yeah great games - shame about the number of losses but I am getting better at the game so that won\'t happen too much more :rambo:
Image
jack_t_lad
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 2603
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:38 pm
Location: mid table respectability

Re:Last night i played with some from here...

Postby Musashi1596 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:53 am

jack_t_lad wrote:
Musashi1596 wrote:Some great games tonight. Teamed up with Gosu, Jack and Saint for a squad, and saw Badger and Mythus mooching about too. Excellent games, except for the very last in which the defence was an utter shambles (though there were only a few of us left). Very enjoyable night.


Yeah great games - shame about the number of losses but I am getting better at the game so that won\'t happen too much more :rambo:
To be fair, there was nothing we could do on several occasions, like when they were just sitting back and mortaring the MCOMs to hell.
Image
User avatar
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 7954
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:38 pm
Location: England

Re:Last night i played with some from here...

Postby greasedupbadger » Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:56 pm

Sorry i wasnt much help last night, i had an awful nights gaming. Disconnected 3 times in the first 2 games i joined and then had rubber bullets the rest of the night. I couldnt join any squads and even when you invited me i still couldnt join. Mythus managed to join on me which helped a lot, not only is he a good player but it gave me someone to spawn on rather than having to run all the way back from the base just to get back in the action.
Image
User avatar
greasedupbadger
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 3088
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:38 pm
Location: Anywhere I fucking want

Next

Return to Battlefield - Bad Company 2

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron