Got me some dog tags.

Re:Got me some dog tags.

Postby greasedupbadger » Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:10 pm

gjballer35 wrote:
greasedupbadger wrote:Got my first set of friend tags last night :D and it felt goooooooood!!! Don\'t worry GJ I\'m sure you will get your revenge soon enough

I hope so GUB probably the most humilating thing to ever happen to me in my gaming career was run past ur camping spot and get knifed in the back.

Oh GJ it gets worse mate, I wasnt camping, I was running behind you for at least 30 seconds and you were totally unaware :D
greasedupbadger
Administrator
Administrator

Postby gjballer35 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:13 pm

greasedupbadger wrote:
gjballer35 wrote:
greasedupbadger wrote:Got my first set of friend tags last night :D and it felt goooooooood!!! Don\'t worry GJ I\'m sure you will get your revenge soon enough

I hope so GUB probably the most humilating thing to ever happen to me in my gaming career was run past ur camping spot and get knifed in the back.

Oh GJ it gets worse mate, I wasnt camping, I was running behind you for at least 30 seconds and you were totally unaware :D

U were running behind me cause I ran past ur camping spot to begin with lol. We did lay the beat down to ur team though.
gjballer35
Captain
Captain

Postby Musashi1596 » Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:23 am

Got me some Gravedancer tags 8)
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Duhstee » Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:17 pm

I got me some Gravedancer and Slater tags
Duhstee
Lieutenant 2
Lieutenant 2

Postby GoD_GraveDancer » Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:50 pm

LOL. Yeah, that was bad too. I spawned on AC and immediately saw a knife coming my way. Those were some good games, but my team was shit. Had some Aussie sniper that wouldnt spot, throw motion mines or anything. Gave him an earful a few times. Hell, that first game it was 3 on 4 and my 2 teammates were sniping FFS. Finally AC joined and we were able to get some momentum. So, next game its me, AC and the Aussie sniper again. Fucker wouldnt change his kit - \"Ive never used the other guns\" he told me. WTF? So, I said screw it and went to the bar.

Did manage to get some tags though-
Duste x1
Gosu x1
Loomi x2

Mu has escaped my blade twice now. Couple weeks ago I chased him for about 20 seconds then got shot by a squadmate that spawned on him. Last night, I found him in a window and was in the motion of knifing when our last guy got killed - game over.

Fun games though. Next time we need to have 2 PGz squads though.
GoD_GraveDancer
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Gosu360 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:06 pm

God_GraveDancer wrote:LOL. Yeah, that was bad too. I spawned on AC and immediately saw a knife coming my way. Those were some good games, but my team was shit. Had some Aussie sniper that wouldnt spot, throw motion mines or anything. Gave him an earful a few times. Hell, that first game it was 3 on 4 and my 2 teammates were sniping FFS. Finally AC joined and we were able to get some momentum. So, next game its me, AC and the Aussie sniper again. Fucker wouldnt change his kit - "Ive never used the other guns" he told me. WTF? So, I said screw it and went to the bar.

Duste x1
Gosu x1
Loomi x2

Mu has escaped my blade twice now. Couple weeks ago I chased him for about 20 seconds then got shot by a squadmate that spawned on him. Last night, I found him in a window and was in the motion of knifing when our last guy got killed - game over.

Which translates to

"I kept losing to the better team and then rage quit"
Gosu360
Brigadier 2
Brigadier 2

Postby illoominator » Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:36 pm

God_GraveDancer wrote:LOL. Yeah, that was bad too. I spawned on AC and immediately saw a knife coming my way. Those were some good games, but my team was shit. Had some Aussie sniper that wouldnt spot, throw motion mines or anything. Gave him an earful a few times. Hell, that first game it was 3 on 4 and my 2 teammates were sniping FFS. Finally AC joined and we were able to get some momentum. So, next game its me, AC and the Aussie sniper again. Fucker wouldnt change his kit - "Ive never used the other guns" he told me. WTF? So, I said screw it and went to the bar.

Duste x1
Gosu x1
Loomi x2

Better luck next time.

ps. Image
illoominator
Gunnery Sergeant 3
Gunnery Sergeant 3

Postby greasedupbadger » Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:22 pm

Got lucky at got me some jack_t_lad tags. Started on the same team, then I got disconnected, when I rejoined I was on the other team. Fecking knife sucks, took 4 damn stabs to kill him, or maybe jack is just that tough!
greasedupbadger
Administrator
Administrator

Postby gjballer35 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:27 pm

Got my payback on GUB the other day shot a whole mag from my thompson and missed and he still didnt turn around so I knifed him. Had about 4 other chances to get them but shot him instead and then realized it was badger damn.
gjballer35
Captain
Captain

Postby jack_t_lad » Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:54 am

greasedupbadger wrote:Got lucky at got me some jack_t_lad tags. Started on the same team, then I got disconnected, when I rejoined I was on the other team. Fecking knife sucks, took 4 damn stabs to kill him, or maybe jack is just that tough!

:clap:

:pilot:
jack_t_lad

PreviousNext

Return to Battlefield - Bad Company 2