Site Usage and Renewal

Re: Site Usage and Renewal

Postby gigitygigity » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:32 am

Only just noticed this post. I'd hate to see it go as well. So thrown a little into the pot. Definitely revisit this topic, before next years renewal.
gigitygigity
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Musashi1596 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:04 pm

gigitygigity wrote:Only just noticed this post. I'd hate to see it go as well. So thrown a little into the pot. Definitely revisit this topic, before next years renewal.
Thanks GG, it is hugely appreciated. Really helps. I'll throw a shiny badge your way as thanks.
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Treehugger » Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:02 am

I mainly stick to only a few threads come in rarely. Though I still think it would be sad to see it go, but if you do decide to keep it running next year and enough people feel the same way I will definitely send in some money to help out.
Treehugger
Gunnery Sergeant 3
Gunnery Sergeant 3

Postby dahawk » Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:04 am

I pinned the discord link. I encourage everyone to join. There's sentimental value to this board but in these trying times if nobody has the capacity to keep the domain going it's no big deal. If anyone is in contact with some of our older members try to spread the word. I hope everyone finds this message,

Good health and happiness to all! :-D
dahawk

Postby GoD_GraveDancer » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:41 am

Mu, you've been the staple on here from day one. I personally appreciate all you've done over the years in keeping things together. I havent had time in a few years to do what used to, but am always willing to help pay to keep PGz alive. Shoot me a PM on FB or somewhere if needed.
GoD_GraveDancer
Administrator
Administrator

Previous

Return to Battlefield - General