Game of Thrones!

Game of Thrones!

Postby Arnold Sideways » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:10 am

So there's just under two weeks to go until the next series of Game of Thrones starts. Having read the books I thought I'd share some stuff that's going to probably crop up this series for those of you that are interested. I'll throw it all in spoiler tags, although I've tried to avoid giving major spoilers.
Spoiler: show
- Tyrion goes on a cruise, and finds a noble steed which he shall ride with honour and dignity.
- Cersei loses her mind and runs naked through the streets of King's Landing.
- Arya loses her eyesight in a freak drinking game accident (she's actually above the legal age for consuming alcohol in Braavos).
- Daenerys spends a large amount of time contemplating Daario, while getting married to someone else for some reason.
- Jon Snow turns into a fucking badass. He rides Ghost through the Night's Watch camp, killing members of the Watch who he doesn't like.
- Influenced by the memories of his friend Oberyn Martell, Tyrion discovers that he "bats for both sides", as it were.
- Someone will return who was quite clearly murdered on screen.
- Arya arrives in Braavos and learns that Jaqen H'ghar was masquerading as Ned Stark for over five years, after Ned was poisoned by a Lannister spy. Jaqen tricked another person into transforming into Ned before the execution at the end of series one.
- Margaery gets together with another Lannister (who miraculously doesn't die within the series), despite the fact that their relationship would today be considered illegal.
- Sansa and Littlefinger get trapped and are rescued by Syrio Forel (Arya's sword tutor from the first series), who is masquerading as Jaqen H'ghar. It is later revealed that this was actually Jaqen H'ghar pretending to be Syrio Forel, who was pretending to be Jaqen H'ghar.
- Sam and Gilly elope after a mad night of passion, managing to escape by holding the Maester at knife-point.
- Realising that her dragons are getting out of control, Daenerys sends for the mysterious Hiccup (think Hodor but with the obvious difference) to help to train them. Hilarity ensues.
Arnold Sideways
Sergeant 3
Sergeant 3

Re: Game of Thrones!

Postby Musashi1596 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:03 pm

I admit I'm a bit behind on the TV series but I think with my expert book knowledge I can still contribute something
Spoiler: show
Jaime pushes Bran out of a window
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Return to The Tavern